Accellix is searching for full-time (40 hr/wk) hourly manufacturing associates to join our operations team in our San Jose Location. Compensation for this position is an hourly wage with benefits commensurate with the candidate’s experience. This person will be responsible for following production process in support of consumable production. The ideal candidate is an independent self-starter with some experience in GMP/ISO regulated production environments.
- Follow written work instructions and complete production documentation within an ISO environment.
- Perform packaging and labelling tasks on consumable components
- Report issues and deviations to shift supervisor in timely fashion.
- Complete inventory tracking documents for movement of materials during production
- Prepare shipments of delivery of finished goods
- Perform formulation of biological solutions, filtration, aliquot and packaging.
- Perform quality control and incoming inspection testing under the supervision of Quality team.
- Perform analysis of flow cytometry data in support of Quality Control team and product release.
- Associate or equivalent work experience
- B.S. or 60 credits towards a degree in a STEM discipline preferred.
- 1-3 years experience working in a laboratory or production environment.
- Ability to read, and follow written instructions
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Excel.
- Ability to learn new tasks and processes
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail is essential
- Experience working in a production environment
- Ability to sit, stand, move about the facility
- Work performed in a combination of shipping, manufacturing, and office environments
- Ability to quickly familiarize with products and part numbers