About the job
Accellix, a Jerusalem, Har-Hotzvim based company, offering a disruptive flow cytometry solution for Cell Therapy QC, is looking for an experienced Software QA Engineer, detailed oriented with manual hands-on skills.
- Independently design, write and perform manual tests.
- Manage software configuration, software integration and tool validation activities.
- Provide quality support to new and sustaining product development teams focusing on software life cycle processes within design control, verification, validation, risk management, and deployment including reviews and approvals.
- Ensure released SW meet internal software and quality requirements and applicable regulatory standards.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Bio-Informatics, Biomedical or related engineering discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Software QA.
- Experience with managing SW lifecycle (Requirement management, version control, issue tracking, validation, and traceability).
- Excellent knowledge of English is needed for communication and documentation.
- Works to achieve goals in spite of challenge, and actively works to overcome obstacles without sacrificing quality.
- Works well independently.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with test automation
- Familiarity with Medical standards such as IEC 62304
- Familiarity with FDA 21 CFR part 11
The candidate should be passionate about science and be ready to work within a highly motivated and ambitious, goal-oriented team. The candidate should have excellent communication skills, should be self-motivated, proactive and perform in a flexible environment.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org